(Tips) Word page number
Posted by Aðalsteinn Hjálmarsson on 17 August 2010 01:38 PM
How to let word page number start on different pages
This tutorial consists of two tasks:
Create Two Sections in Your Document
1. Click the View tab.
Note: If thePrint Layout button is already highlighted, do not click it.
3. Place your cursor at the end of the page that precedes the page on which you want the numbering to begin.
Note: For example, if you want the page numbering to begin on the fourth page of the document, place your cursor at the end of the third page.
5. Click the Breaks button in the Page Layout ribbon.
Result: Your cursor now appears at the beginning of the page on which you want the page numbering to begin.
Insert Page Numbers
1. Click the Insert tab.
2. Click the Header or Footer button in the Insert ribbon.
Note: This is a personal choice based on whether you want page numbers to appear at the top of the page (header) or at the bottom of the page (footer). This tutorial uses the footer.
4. Click the Link to Previousbutton that appears in the Header and Footer > Design ribbon.
6. Click Format Page Numbers from the drop down menu that appears.
8. Click the Page Number button.